Kingston Smith Association Management ("KSAM") is the largest association management company in the UK. Based in Macclesfield and St Albans, KSAM is the association and charity outsourcing arm of Kingston Smith Services Ltd, a subsidiary of Kingston Smith LLP.
Why choose us to help your association?
- Full range of quality services - As the largest association management company in the UK we have the resources and skills to provide you with genuine full service management to support your association. Our service model enables you and your association colleagues to concentrate on delivering the organisation’s aims and objectives.
- Specialist support - We only provide knowledgeable, competent professionals to assist in all specialised areas of association management.
- Value for money - We are able to deliver excellent value for money to our clients by sharing facilities, equipment, technology and core support staff. We are also adept at negotiating discounts with venues and suppliers.
- Best practice advice - Because we have a genuine in-depth understanding of the issues which trade associations face, we are able to deploy best practice principles to help our clients and to continuously improve service levels.
- State-of-the-art technology - we utilise ASI’s iMIS™ software for membership databases and integrated website services. We believe this to be the world’s leading association management software, having been deployed successfully to more than 3,500 NfP organisations worldwide.
- A clear price - we price our services on the basis of hours worked for a given quantity of a particular task. This assures our clients of a level of efficiency whilst allowing the contract to move flexibly with variations in the volume of work.
- Reducing risk - KSAM, as part of the larger Kingston Smith group and as the largest dedicated association management company in the UK, provides its clients with the security and business continuity that contributes to reducing risk in delivering services to their members.
Kingston Smith Association Management is a member of the AMC Institute